Friday, August 20, 2010

Elementary School Field Days

The kindergarteners had their own field day. Of course it happened to be on one of the hottest days in June. (Yea, with all our snow days this year the kids didn't get out of school until June 22nd!) I thought we'd all melt. It was funny, the little girls would sit down and rest in the shade and the boys would just keep doing the activity until the whistle blew for the next station. It was fun but I was sure glad to get home to air conditioning!
Thankfully McKinley's field day was on a much cooler day and was slightly overcast. We managed to finish before the rain came. McKinley loves PE class and is very athletic. So field day was right up her alley. I had fun escorting her group around and watching them all have fun.



































No comments: