
Where do

es the time go?!! M

y last post was in August and it's already November. It's hard to believe we have TWO high schoolers this year. Taylor is a junior and Madison is a freshman. I think they are happy to be in the same school ag

ain. In spite of all the bickering, they really do love and appreciate eachother...most days. Miss McKinley is in third grade and Mr. Taft is in kindergarten...FINALLY!! He was SOOOOO excited. He continues to be eager to go to school. I'm actually thinking it would be nice to have all day kindergarten because all I hear in the mornings is "is it time to go yet?" He has a great group of boys in his class and has had several play dates already this year.
We really are blessed with great kids. They even help eachother with their homework.
1 comment:
hooray- you finally updated! your kids are beautiful. thanks for updating!
Post a Comment