Life is full of "I can't believes." I can't believe I have two kids in high school and I can't believe my oldest turned 16! And now he has his learners permit to drive. Yikes! I'm actually looking forward to having another driver in the family. Taylor wanted a seafood feast for his birthday dinner, and since we didn't have enough time to drive up to Lobstah' Hut in MA, I stopped by Hill's seafood and tried my hand at cooking some. Taylor and Tony love fried clams. They call them the "candy of the sea." So I had to be sure there were plenty of those. The dinner actually turned out pretty well...not quite Lobster Hut, but it was still tasty. McKinley made Taylor a card. It was the sweetest thing. He got lots of loot from extended family. And from his parents he got tickets to a U2 concert in New Jersey. Lucky boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment