Saturday, December 4, 2010

Fall (aka Halloween) Parties At School


Here in PA they don't have "Halloween" parties at school, they're called "Fall" parties but we all know what they're really celebrating. In CO the kids were able to dress up in their costumes and parents were invited to come in at the end of the day to see the Halloween parade of all the kids in their costumes. They even had best costume awards. (Madison won with Tony's creation of McDonalds french fries.) That was fun. They're real party poops here in PA...no costumes and no parade. Thankfully this year Taft and McKinley's parties were held at different times during the day so I didn't have to pick just one to attend. I was able to help with each and get some good pictures.

Here's McKinley with her good friend Kira. I love their Halloween attire. If you can't dress up you have to do the next best thing. She's getting mummified with toilet paper in another photo. I think the little boys in the pumpkin decorating picture kinda like McKinley. You pick those things up when you spend time in their classrooms. So cute!





No comments: