Madison is running for Junior Class President with her friend Paola. They came up with this video to promote their candidacy. (Hit the pause button to the left to stop the blog music.) Last year their school had quite a few bomb threats, hence the double entendre about their Jr. year being the "bomb". I spent the past weekend baking and frosting cupcakes with blue and yellow icing for the girls to pass out today before the voting begins. I guess the only thing holding Madison back would be her admitted "sassitude" which gets her "freinemies." The girl has got a very good sense of self and tells it like she sees it and doesn't care what anyone else thinks. She keeps us laughing. I do hope she wins because she and Paola will be great leaders and help everyone have a lot of fun in the process!
No comments:
Post a Comment