Saturday, January 28, 2012
Momma's Got a New Job!
The new year brought a new job for me! Yes, I'm gainfully employed, but it's only part-time. I work from 9-1 at an electronics company as their marketing projects coordinator. I drop the little ones off at school and then I'm off to work and I'm home before anyone else gets home. So noone really knows I'm working. Although I have to say taking a five hour chunk out of my day (that's what it turns out to be with the commute) has definitely made a difference in what I'm able to accomplish at home...like laundry and cleaning, etc. (Not that I was stellar at staying on top of those before I started working.) But it's been fun to work again. I definitely have the best of both worlds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on the new job!
Post a Comment