Time to put up the big 12' tree. I think it went up in record time this year with Tony and I working together. But the whole time I was putting up decorations I kept thinking to myself "I've got to take this down in month, Ugh!" But it's all so pretty and festive and Taylor was coming home and both grandmas were coming so I had to make it look good.
We were soooooo excited for Taylor to come home. Nearly four months without giving my boy a hug. I think I must have just videotaped his homecoming in the airport. I couldn't find just a photo. The kids made a sign for his arrival. They ALL really missed their brother. We had picked my mom up at the airport the Tuesday before Taylor's arrival so she was there with us too. Although it had only been a few weeks since she had seen him. He spent Thanksgiving at her house in Colorado. He was our family's representative at my niece's wedding and reception over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend.
So what do college kids do when they get home? This one slept and slept! Catching up, I guess. Not even freshly baked cookies could rouse him out of his slumber!
And what do colder temperatures mean? Croup for our little guy. Thankfully this bout didn't last long. Here he is in his meditative state while taking drags on his nebulizer, a.k.a. peace pipe.
And Taylor had his Eagle Scout Board of Review three days after he returned home. He was one of four that evening. I should have taken my camera and a book, but I didn't. So we'll just have to wait until his Court of Honor to be held when he comes home this Spring. Yay! He's officially an Eagle Scout!
No comments:
Post a Comment